Still believing in 3!

The brick walls are there not to keep us out, only to make us realize how much we want something.

Friday, February 4, 2011

23 MONTHS

Each age is a beautiful stage, and with each month brings so many new things.


At 23 months Jaiden was stringing 2 words together, increasing his vocabulary by several words a day, and talk, talk, talking.


We Celebrated each night of Hanukkah and with each night came the lighting of the candles and at least one gift. By the second night Jaiden was saying, "Menorah" without being prompted and "Happy Hanukkah."The holidays this year were really fun. Mostly because Jaiden understood how fun it was to open up gifts. The unwrapping was more fun than anything. It did not matter what the present was whatsoever just as long as he could rip the paper. I would get home from work and before I could put my stuff down, Jaiden would look at me and say, "present?" So cute. Of course I did not make him wait long at all, I quickly put my things down and gave him a present.



We had a nice time visiting with friends and family during the holidays. We managed to make it to a few open houses, and a few parties, all were super fun.

Jesse and I celebrated our 8year wedding anniversary with my parents who were celebrating their 53rd wedding anniversary. This year we hired a private chef who cooked us an amazing meal at my folks home. Jaiden and Aunt Alli joined us. We all had a great time.

Crazy to think Jaiden will be "two" next month! And when you ask him how old he is he says,"two!" SO cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment