Still believing in 3!

The brick walls are there not to keep us out, only to make us realize how much we want something.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The phone call

It was Halloween day and we were having a party in my office. The phone rang around 12ish and it was my sister Gaby who said, "I am just the messenger and you can do whatever you want with this information." She then proceeded to tell me that her son, my nephew Zach's fiance Mothers cousins daughter is 16 and thinking about adoption. I thought well she came to the right person because I will find this child a home, not thinking about Jess and I. Soon after I called Jesse to tell him and he said, "this is a sign." "I wasn't thinking for us," I said, but he pleaded with me to think about it. I called Zach to gather a little more info and also told him I would find the baby a home. Still not thinking it was for us. Jesse kept asking me to please find out more information and so 2 days later I called Zach's Mother-in-law to be who had all the info. We spent hours on the phone . Before we hung up that evening I had gracefully been pulled in. She would exchange information between us and the birth mother. At the end of 1 week she called to say the birth mother would like to meet us and so the following weekend November 15th the birth mother Kelsie, her Mother and Zach's Mother-in-law to be flew to California. We spent the whole weekend with them. We feel in love with Kelsie the birth mother, (we'd adopt her) and on Monday before she left our Attorneys paralegal met with her and she signed paperwork.
It is a boy and he is due January 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment