Still believing in 3!

The brick walls are there not to keep us out, only to make us realize how much we want something.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Uncontrollable nervousness

Another day is close to an end. Throughout the day anticipation maneuvered its way through my body, but I was quick to put it back in it's place. Jesse and I talked a few times while I was at work, doing our best to keep one another balanced.
Talked to Amy, Kelsie's Mom tonight. Everything was fine, Kelsie was in bed exhausted from a day of activity.
Jess and I watched a movie hoping it would take our minds off of our situation just for a short while but it was not successful. My legs were restless and I could barely keep still. Trying to control the nervous tension is impossible, so we are now contemplating going out for a walk to calm ourselves, but that means bundling up in warm clothes cause it is cold outside. I suppose it would be a good for us to get used to the cold cause it is freezing in Minnesota!
Tomorrow is Kelsie's actual due date... January 6th! At this point it is anyone's guess as to when the little one will come, but one thing is foresure he will be here in less than 10days!

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME LITTLE MAN I KNOW TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY
    YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED WITH TWO AMAZING PARENTS!

    SEE YA SOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't this little guy have any idea how long his mommy & daddy have been waiting for him :)????? I wish he knew that we are all anxiously awaiting him, and that he should...HURRY UP >:)!!! Maybe he's comfortable :P...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the edge of my hammock!!! I found a quote a few years ago before we embarked on our move to Panama....

    "We must be willing to give up the life that we planned in order to live the life that is waiting for us"

    I am so excited for you both...I have told your story many times in the last few months, you both are on our minds constantly!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As they say in Italy and France, you will have no wine before it's time...so we all just have to CHILL!! But just like Italy and france, it will be worth the wait.

    The car has a full tank of gas and is ready to roll to LAX!

    Love, J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm plotzing every time your phone rings...I can't wait :))

    Lori

    ReplyDelete